Player support specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Player support specialist Interview Questions

player support specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What cartoon character are you?

4 Answers

i answered Barney Rubble. It got lots of laughs and was agreed that it was a great answer.

Hey, from reading your post I think we may have been at the same panel interview! We stood next to each other most of the time. I had interview with 3 department heads about 2 1/2 weeks later. Went VERY well and I was convinced i would be getting the job. Was told I'd be hearing from HR within a week...but so far...nothing. It's been over a month. Efforts to contact them have failed. They could at least send a generic email if you're no longer being considered.

Hi, I had to write an email to one of the managers and stated that it was unprofessional of them not to get back with me. The then responded that we were going to call you that day. Yeah right! They said they went with someone with more experience lol. I was in the business for 22 years, that's longer than the other applicant has been alive! Definitely a very bad organization to get involved with.

During the interview process, they asked a lot of questions that would have helped them gauge your personality. So it helped to be outgoing.

What is your goal

1 Answer

How did you convince a customer to see something your way to buy your product?

1 Answer

Do you have adequate Bankroll to

1 Answer

Standard questions about your previous jobs. Asking about what hardships you had to over come in the customer field. Bad experiences with coworkers and what you had to do to deal with it. What you would do if something went wrong. They will ask you if you have any questions for them. Unless you have a solid question it is okay to say no not at this time. Save yourself a something that could be a redundant or dumb question.

1 Answer

Can you handle being shot with fake bullets?

1 Answer

Why are you interested on this job? What is the most important thing on client service? Tell me in English one of your hobbies.

1 Answer

How many hours can you work in a week?

110 of 123 Interview Questions