Intern Interview Questions in Plymouth, MI | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Intern

Intern Interview Questions in Plymouth, MI

Intern Interview Questions in Plymouth, MI

From retail to finance to medicine, every industry needs interns to provide additional support and assistance. Interview questions will vary greatly depending on the industry and role you are looking for. Expect to answer questions about how you work on teams and provide examples of any relevant work experience. To ace your interview, make sure to research the particular position you are applying for.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you like to do for fun?

1 Answer

I like to read, play on IM teams, and love to volunteer with different organizations

Why do you want to be in the automotive industry? Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? What experience do you have which will help you in this position?

Describing how your experience in college would directly contribute to the position.

How well would you be able to work with individuals from different countries?

Questions were highly technical: Do you know the operation of a Boost Converter? Do you know about Switching losses? Do you know how a PID controller operates. I had to stand on a whiteboard and explain with diagrams, equations, etc. I knew everything except the switching losses question.

19 of 9 Interview Questions