Software Engineer Interview Questions in Plymouth, MI | Glassdoor

Software Engineer Interview Questions in Plymouth, MI

Software engineers write programs to design and develop computer software. Interviews are highly technical, so come ready to work through coding problems and math brainteasers. The specific questions you are asked will depend on what type of programming position you are looking for. Try researching a specific software discipline such as web development, application development, or system development.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Atomic structure of the tire and how it generates its braking/tractive forces

I dint know the answer

Hey guys I used rooftop slushie to get an answer for this interview at Bosch. You should give it a try. https://wwww.rooftopslushie.com

"What did you do at your last job--and be SPECIFIC." And I do mean they got down to Brass Tacks! I knew my s*** so it was all good.

Explain your resume.

2 Answers

What did you do at your previous work. Tell me how to convert C to C++

What are you looking to get out of Bosch?

2 Answers

Explain a time where you had a conflict while working in a group and how did you resolve it.

1 Answer

A series of standard behavioral questions, also tried to trap me a couple times (asking whether I'd be interested in a management position a few years down the line)

Debug/modify the code shown below. Truth Table for XOR gate. Basics about CAN messages. Logic Gates. Difference between RAM/ROM

What is your experience with dealing directly with customers?