Policy Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Policy Service Interview Questions

Policy service interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Questions were fairly simple

4 Answers

How many interviews did you have for this position and did you have the background check email done on you? I am in the same situation and interviewed for this position also ....to date not one single word from recruiter or hiring manager.

I went on 2 interviews. One was with the hiring managers and one was with the head of operations manager. Yes they did send me an email about the background check but after a month when they send they I kept emailing the recruiter and she always said she will get back to me but never did. I then emailed the recruiter over here and she was saying they are delayed due to July 4th. About a couple days later I got an email sent to me basically saying I wasn't selected. After that long application and background check I thought I had it but after a month or so I realized that I should have heard back from them...The job is a joke and they are unorganized over there. Also someone told me there hire for that position internally a lot so they are wasting other people time from the outside.

I am in the same situation also. It's been about a month and still have not heard from anyone. They sent me the background check emailed as well. I tried emailing the hiring manager and all they said is "When I hear something I will get back to you!" Well its been well over a month and last night I received an email saying I wasn't selected. Complete waste of time! They shouldn't let it drag for that long without letting us know anything! This lets you know a lot about a company when they do things like that!

On your last review tell me some thing you were ask to work on?

3 Answers

Most unexpected question was "Have I ever noticed my southern accent slowing me down in the work field"

1 Answer

Name a time when you had to resolve a difficult situation with a customer?

1 Answer

there were not any difficult or unexpected questions just unexpected and unrealistic goals to be met every month. Insurance is very much a relationship business and it takes time to build the trust and get the information needed to give quotes from outside cold calling.

1 Answer

No specific question. It was all role play. The interviewer was acting like he was a customer.

1 Answer

Why CNA Insurance? What are your strengths and weakness? If offered a position with CNA where would you like to be in a couple years?

can you give examples of when you have used honesty, integrity, loyalty, and service in the workplace; if your friends and coworkers were asked to describe you, what would be the most common words used; how do your lifelong goals fit into the workplace; how do you handle difficult workplace situations;

how do you handle upset customers;

110 of 27 Interview Questions