Politics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Politics Interview Questions

politics interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Most of the difficult questions were methods questions about my presentation--so those are easy to prepare answers. Some of the harder questions were challenges from the presentation audience on my findings because they found something different to be true.

1 Answer

The key is to know your own stuff REALLY well. You can always defer difficult questions by reinforcing the specific parameters of your research population. What was and wasn't included in the research question. What do you and don't you know.

Walk us through your resume

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for the US government?

1 Answer

"What if you were asked to implement a way to connect everything to everything, how would you do it?" (Essentially an Internet of Things question - something at the very top of the Gartner "Hype Cycle Peak of Inflated Expectations" as of this writing--and thus not yet terribly well understood, but a great buzz-word.)

1 Answer

Tell us about your previous experience. What is your research strategy? Have you prepared reports in past?

I did not receive any particularly difficult questions, but the team did ask a lot of questions regarding my previous experiences, both academic and professional.

110 of 33 Interview Questions