Portfolio Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Portfolio Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Portfolio Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Do I have a portfolio?

1 Answer

I didn't have a portfolio, but I did have some projects from school online - so I chose the best from them and presented them to my supervisor. Has since let me to develop a portfolio to add to.

Although it was about user experience job position, they asked me to show them some of my interior design works.

1 Answer

I wasn't asked a single question. Correction: He asked me if i had any questions? I asked if the a specific portfolio is assigned to a specific manager or if it is an all around effort?

1 Answer

This may not sound like a shocking or difficult question, but as a person who despises reading, I was quite taken aback when asked to give details about the last three books I read.

1 Answer

Describe your servicing and underwriting experience?

1 Answer

No questions were too difficult or unexpected, but I did realize that the work in my portfolio was complex and for a different audience. It would have been helpful to be prepared to talk about the ways that I would (hypothetically) redesign one of my portfolio projects for a consumer audience so they could see how I'd make the transition to e-commerce.

I was asked to walk through my one page CV for the VP of General Counsel. This was a pretty good question.

After being told my artwork portfolio would be adequate for the interview on the phone, I quickly discovered this was not the case during the actual interview.

18 of 8 Interview Questions