Consultant Interview Questions in Portland, OR | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Consultant

Consultant Interview Questions in Portland, OR

Consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you do to guarantee that customers were happy?

1 Answer

I tried to answer this question several times with specific examples of what I would do and how I would read and interact with customers in different scenarios, but none of my responses seemed to satisfy the interviewer.

sell me a pen.

1 Answer

They ask hypthetical advertising questions as if you are already a sales rep and the interviewer is an advertiser

1 Answer

Ever been paid on commission?

1 Answer

Why should I pay you money to help position me to successfully navigate through a situation I do not have to deal with at present?

1 Answer

- What are your career goals? - Why Slalom? - What's a story of a time you persevered without a clear solution? - What's a story of a time you had to work with a team that didn't see eye to eye? The case study was a one-page document on a hypothetical client and the help they were hypothetically looking for from a consultant. You'll have time to read it, ask questions of your interviewers, prepare a presentation, execute that presentation (while your interviewers pretend to be clients), and then debrief with your interviewers on how your presentation went.

1 Answer

Tell us a bit about yourself.

1 Answer

Generic boilerplate questions like "describe a time when you had to come up with a solution to a difficult problem".

1 Answer

Similar to other consulting firms, the interview process is very important for the hiring process at Propeller. When you would be proposed to clients, the clients will have an opportunity to interview you as well. If you are unable to interview effectively for the consultant position, you would potentially have difficulty interviewing with clients as well. Therefore, tough questions that are intended to evaluate your composure as well as knowledge are part of the interview process.

1 Answer

What is the "single document" size limit for storing documents in a SP 2013 Database? What is the overal database size limit?

110 of 199 Interview Questions