Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in Portland, OR | Glassdoor

Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in Portland, OR

"As the first point of contact between a company and the client, a customer service representative must have impeccable communication skills and conflict resolution abilities. Expect your interview to consist of a lot of role-play or ""describe a time when..."" questions that will test your ability to deal with irate clients, work well under pressure, and maintain a calm and professional composure. Make sure to come ready to provide a sales pitch of your company's product."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What are two of your qualities that you feel are your lesser if you had to mention one?

2 Answers

Things to work on: Not having all the knowledge, needing more off time to research. Needing more time to work with customers, than what is given.

I like to be trained to have as much knowledge about things before trying to help customers. 2. I do not like to tell a customer ,I will find out and get back to you with that answer. I want to help them immediately.

I was asked to rank the basic responsibilities of the job in order of importance; I can't exactly remember but it was something to the effect of 'claims', 'quotes', 'current clients'..

1 Answer

YOu will get an on the spot question so be prepared to anwser a scenario in front of a class? I want to use my prepaid card to pay my bill?

1 Answer

I was asked a lot of questions. My favorite was, Name a time where you had to use your skills to deal with a difficult customer. What did you do?

1 Answer

I was asked about the heating ducts under a mobile home worked. Also if i knew how to explain it to a customer that could not get warm in their home. and how to have them take a look to see if it was warm under the home and not inside.

1 Answer

How much influence do you have with words to sway the customer to close a deal?

1 Answer

Each interviewer (3) asked for employment history over the phone.

1 Answer

Do you like working customer service in a caLL CENTER?

1 Answer

*recording of actual CSR call* "I've recently upgraded to 6 discs at a time and now my movies aren't coming on time even though I send them back. What's wrong with my account? Do I need to change my plan?"

1 Answer

Why do you want to work at Fisher Investments? Tell me about yourself?