POS Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for POS Sales

POS Sales Interview Questions

POS sales interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about a boss you didn't get along with?

1 Answer

Ive gotten along with all my bosses. Occasionally there have been some scheduling discrepancies but those were easily and successfully worked out with communication.

Are you comfortable pushing credit cards? Do you have experience in that?

1 Answer

Tell me about your previous experience? How do you provide good customer service? Gove examples. Which dept would you like to work in? Is there anywhere you don't want to work?

1 Answer

Is the customer always right ?

1 Answer

Why did you choose the Sales Associate position? Have you ever won an award from work before? How have you handled a difficult situation in the work environment?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time at work when you witnessed somebody doing something unethical and you went ahead and did the right thing. Tell me about a time when you righted a wrong at work. Tell me about a time when you demonstrated initiative at work.

On a scale of 1-10, 1 being "Nobody told me to do this, so I didn't," and 10 being "I do the work even if nobody told me to," how would you rate your productiveness?

1 Answer

How would you handle a situation where you were helping one customer and another customer approached you asking for assistance?

1 Answer

What would you do if you saw your coworker doing something unethical?

Briefly tell me about yourself and any prior work experience.

110 of 76 Interview Questions