Postdoctoral research fellow Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for postdoctoral research fellow

Postdoctoral research fellow Interview Questions

postdoctoral research fellow interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Questions were mainly research specific

4 Answers

I tried to answer as good as I could

Hi, the information you posted in helpful, however I would like to know what kind of research question did they ask you? Werethe question were related to your past research experience, the techniques that you manage, or about your research plan? Did they ask you for a specific technique? Do you live in Atlanta? If don't, they pay you travel expensives? Thank you so much!!!!

I strongly depends on the person you interview with. When you apply for a Postdoc position you mainly talk to the PI who wants to hire you. You will probably also talk to people in the lab because you are supposed to work with them. I have seen interviews that lasted an entire day, including giving a talk, lunch, talk to potential collaborators and dinner. If you apply for a T32 position they may be able to pay for your travel expenses. So it really varies from case to case. Read up on stuff they are doing in the lab. Show interest, Good luck.

What do you plan to do with your clinical degree/license?

1 Answer

Why do you want to join my group

1 Answer

What kind of research do you want to work on in the future?

1 Answer

Would you be okay abandoning a project that wasn't working? (or something to this effect)

1 Answer

What challenges did you overcome in your graduate work?

1 Answer

If I am familiar with the techniques I am going to use in project.

when will you join

1 Answer

What questions do you have for me?

110 of 357 Interview Questions