Practice Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Practice Director Interview Questions

Practice director interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How did you see yourself as a match to this job posting? What makes you an expert in project management or other public frameworks such as ITIL? One of the interviewers said I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to understand anything you had to say because your background is technical.

1 Answer

Understand the job description, and relay your skills and experience to it. Having years of hands-on experience as well as a stellar record of accomplishments allows you to be viewed as an expert; just having certifications doesn't equate to being an expert - it illustrates that you can study and pass a test. I shared my personal belief... Applying the knowledge you learn from the textbook in real-life is essential.

In depth inquiry into what and how I did what I claimed on my resume. The who, what and why of the choices I'd made with prior employment changes. What was I great at? Why did I want to be an executive search professional?

1 Answer

How would you run Harmonia if you were the CEO?

1 Answer

Usual questions about handling employees, patients, dealing with physicians, etc.

Why TIG? What can you offer TIG? What do you know about TIG? What are your perceptions of TIG?

What was my background in consulting, practice and client portfolio?

1 Answer

What was a time when you used teamwork to solve a problem at work

Can you bring in new business or do you have strong relationships that will be useful to us ?

What impact will social media have on the dissemination of information?

110 of 19 Interview Questions