Practice Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Practice Director

Practice Director Interview Questions

Practice director interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

In depth inquiry into what and how I did what I claimed on my resume. The who, what and why of the choices I'd made with prior employment changes. What was I great at? Why did I want to be an executive search professional?

1 Answer

I told the truth about what I'd done. I explained the motivation and wisdom of the career decisions I've made. I'm determined and persistent, if not great. I'm consistently driven to do good and make a positive difference in the careers of every individual I have the opportunity to advise.

How would you run Harmonia if you were the CEO?

1 Answer

How did you see yourself as a match to this job posting? What makes you an expert in project management or other public frameworks such as ITIL? One of the interviewers said I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to understand anything you had to say because your background is technical.

Why Slalom?

1 Answer

How well do you think you can work with a diverse group of physicians?

1 Answer

Tell me about a project you had to turn around (due to running over budget, personnel management issues, technology challenges)

What impact will social media have on the dissemination of information?

Why TIG? What can you offer TIG? What do you know about TIG? What are your perceptions of TIG?

Tell me about your current job. Many behavioral interview questions

110 of 19 Interview Questions