Practice Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Practice Manager Interview Questions

"When interviewing for a position as a practice manager, expect to answer questions about your analytical, leadership, and accounting skills that qualify you to manage the business side of a healthcare practice. Prepare to field behavioral questions about your management experience and personal management style as well as your knowledge of the healthcare industry."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

When did you fail as a leader initially and had to adjust your style to fix the issue?

2 Answers

I had a situation in my first leadership position where I took a very authoritative approach to leading my team and I failed miserably. After I was counseled by an important mentor of mine, I learned that my singular approach to leading was incorrect and that I needed to adjust my leadership style to each of my team members' needs. After learning what motivated each of my team members, I became a more effective leader and was able to lead a cohesive team.

When I was a cheerleading coach.

How do you manage remotely?

1 Answer

Say an employee comes to you with a complaint about a client that seems to have an attitude when in the hospital, the employee requests to no longer deal with that client. How would you handle this situation and give an example or similar situation you were involved in and tell us how you handled the employee as well as the client.

1 Answer

How does your work ethic conform to Thor's company ideology?

1 Answer

What is your greatest failure?

1 Answer

Could you handle managing phones & learning new procedures for this job?

1 Answer

What edition of PMBOK do you have?

1 Answer

Please describe to me what you understand about ACOs?

1 Answer

How do you discipline staff?

1 Answer

What is your greatest weakness.

110 of 131 Interview Questions