Premesis Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Premesis Technician Interview Questions

Premesis technician interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Find the right combination of series of numbers to work correctly.

3 Answers

They gave four different answers and I had no idea. I think it would take more than one minute on that question to figure out the algorithm.

its binary..

It's not that you're overqualified. You probably just aren't technical. I took the test. It's logical and requires some basic technical and mechanical knowledge. Not everyone, even those with very distinguished degrees, can pass that test. It's geared for a specific type of individual.

Which screwdirver has the most torque strength? (Two pictures of screwdrivers were shown. One was longer than the other.

3 Answers

questions involving the telephone circuits never seen or used before

2 Answers

What do you do if you walk into a house and witness illegal or immoral activities going on while you are performing your tasks?

2 Answers

Tell me about a time that you were distracted by something either personally or professionally and tell me how you were able to overcome that.

1 Answer

Tell me something very quickly that you did NOT like about each job that you had.

1 Answer

If you are giving a piece of equipment that is then asked to be destroyed can you keep it?

1 Answer

The pre-test before the interview is the most difficult. It makes sure that you have very basic cabling skills and abilities.

1 Answer

Why do you think AT&T should hire you?

1 Answer

Most questions are very simple. There are some that are geared directly to the technical field though. For instance: "When have you encountered a situation where you've had to deal with a difficult customer? How did you defuse the situation?" Like I said, most of it is simple though.

110 of 37 Interview Questions