Want a Free Job Posting?

Presentation Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date
1 of 1 found helpful

“I would say that the business presentation was the most difficult as I didn't know what to expect or what the level of technical understanding/skill of the attendees was. It was interactive and the...”

“I cannot recall. Many of the questions were the atypical interview questions.”

“The types of questions asked were about how much and the type of the work I did on projects in college. Also, about how I attack problems. The manager was very interested in how much I can actually...”

“None of the interview questions were difficult - they mostly wanted to hear about my experience through examples I could give them. As long as you know what you're talking about and can answer...”

Principal at Gartner

May 8, 2013

“Presentation required”

“Applicant has to give a performance "How to."”

“What did the document I provided indicate would be delivered as a result of the project?”

“The final group presentation interview, to multiple managers, would probably be the most intimidating for the majority of interviewees. You have to put yourself in the job and present your responses...”

“Nothing too difficult, the presentation is explaining what a domain is. This is what they do, you have to know it in and out or your not going to do well.”

“Describe a time when you had to deal with ambiguity and what did you do? H”

110 of 44 Interview Questions