Presentation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Presentation Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Presentation Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I would say that the business presentation was the most difficult as I didn't know what to expect or what the level of technical understanding/skill of the attendees was. It was interactive and the participants challenged my assumptions and outcomes.

1 Answer

not applicable, given it was a presentation

I cannot recall. Many of the questions were the atypical interview questions.

1 Answer

None of the interview questions were difficult - they mostly wanted to hear about my experience through examples I could give them. As long as you know what you're talking about and can answer questions using stories/exmples, you should be fine. They are interested in a personality match as well as a skills match.

1 Answer

The types of questions asked were about how much and the type of the work I did on projects in college. Also, about how I attack problems. The manager was very interested in how much I can actually accomplish working on a task.

Presentation required

1 Answer

Applicant has to give a performance "How to."

1 Answer

The final group presentation interview, to multiple managers, would probably be the most intimidating for the majority of interviewees. You have to put yourself in the job and present your responses to a predefined case study.

1 Answer

Nothing too difficult, the presentation is explaining what a domain is. This is what they do, you have to know it in and out or your not going to do well.

1 Answer

Describe a time when you had to deal with ambiguity and what did you do? H

1 Answer

The Presentation was the most difficult.

110 of 43 Interview Questions