Presidents Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Presidents Assistant Interview Questions

Presidents assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The most difficult question was, "What was said in your previous round of interviews that changed the way you perceived the organization, it's people or the role?"

1 Answer

"Why should we hire you?" from a Sr. Exec. I say that because when I started to give a typical answer, she stopped me, looked me in the eye, and said "I don't want the pat answer, Why are you the one" - That has always stuck with me

1 Answer

Why did you not complete your degree?

1 Answer

How many parameters can be passed into a container's constructor? Interviewer was looking for the last parameter.

1 Answer

What would bring to the table?

1 Answer

Canned questions such "Tell me about yourself," "What brings you here?" "Give me a challenge in your present job and tell me how you handled it," "How do you handle multiple, demanding clients?" Nothing intelligent.

1 Answer

What are some challenges you've had to overcome in the workplace and how did you work around them?

1 Answer

If you have 5 sets of balls with 5 balls each. In 4 sets each ball weigh 5 grams except from one set where the balls weigh 4 grams. How do I find which set has the balls with 4 grams.?

1 Answer

Given a binary tree, Find the depth of the node containing the max value.