Pricing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pricing Interview Questions

Pricing interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you describe your management abilities?

1 Answer

As the manager of ______ , I took initive and lead of many projects. I had implemented many new ways to complete truck faster and more efficiently. I also took my employees thoughts and concerns to heart and tried to rectify any grievances immediately to avoid turnovers.

Panel question: if 100 full time employees can do 10,000 cases. How much would you charge to do 50,000 cases?

2 Answers

Tons of behavioral questions encountered in the whole process- What would you do if there was a problem within your team etc..

2 Answers

Given two power plants one that works on coal and other on natural gas and with their varying degrees of heat rates and considering all other assumptions that hold good to the two plants which one will you choose for generating electricity and why? The question wanted to seek a rational for whichever option that I chose.

2 Answers

Somebody shows you a Net Present Value what according to you are the two questions that are important to be asked with this individual.

2 Answers

What sort of factors would you consider when testing out a new route?

2 Answers

There are 3 stops: NYC, CHI, LAX. NYC to CHI $100 with 2 open seats, CHI to LAX $175 with 3 open seats, NYC to LAX $150 with 5 open seats What combination of passengers would be most profitable?

4 Answers

Explain the price of an office chair if there is no other information in front of you, how would you determine the price of the chair?

1 Answer

When you talk to the senior manager...ask him what will be your duites and please let me know.

1 Answer

Describe a time when you took initiative during a difficult task.

110 of 687 Interview Questions