Princeton, NJ interview questions | Glassdoor

Interview questions in Princeton, NJ

Bloomberg L.P. Interviews in Princeton

www.bloomberg.com /  HQ: New York, NY

52 Interviews in Princeton (of 4,031)

2.9 Average

Bristol-Myers Squibb Interviews in Princeton

www.bms.com /  HQ: New York, NY

38 Interviews in Princeton (of 321)

3.1 Average

Princeton University Interviews in Princeton

www.princeton.edu /  HQ: Princeton, NJ

37 Interviews in Princeton (of 71)

2.5 Easy

Interview Questions in Princeton

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What was a time you handled a difficult client?

2 Answers

Explain a time where you had to be a team player?

I provided an example of a time when a customer was very frustrated that there was a hole in the shirt she had bought. I was able to speak calmly with her and offer her a full refund, which seemed to diffuse the situation.

A survey is given to all passengers on a number of different planes. The survey asks each person how full their plane was. The people answer honestly. If 50% of people claim that their plane was 80% full, while the other 50% claim that their plane was 20% full, how full was the average plane?

2 Answers

Reverse a linked list

1 Answer

Have you ever had to deliver bad news

1 Answer

What would I do in a situation where someone needed assistance after business hours.

1 Answer

Design a software system to manage a library (books)

1 Answer

What achievement are you most proud of?

1 Answer

"What are your plans for the future."

1 Answer

What would you do if you didn't understand the visual direction for executing the new window build and install.

1 Answer

IT Analyst from Houston, TX was drilling me on Hyperion Planning and Essbase questions that he did not know the answer to and probably thought I was a know it all when I answered the questions knowing more them him. Also, what is the best way to get the dimensions in sync between HFM and Hyperion Planning? Data?

110 of 946 Interview Questions