Principal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Principal Interview Questions

In addition to serving as the educational and administrative head of a school, a principal acts as the public face and spokesperson. Employers will be looking for candidates who display strong communication skills, the ability to resolve issues among the staff, students, and their families, and a clear vision for a healthy learning environment. To excel in your interview, come prepared with examples of past conflicts you have successfully handled and ideas around how you would foster active learning situations.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

They give you a list of healthcare options with prices and then give you some word problems to figure the cost. Then they give you a second pricing model and some new problems.

1 Answer

I was asked to answer (as "homework") a series of questions about improving the company's web search functionality.

1 Answer

It was more about how to look at a business process.

1 Answer

Name a researcher that has influenced on your thinking.

1 Answer

All questions were relevant to the job I was applying for.

1 Answer

One manager asked a hypothetical question based on one of their products. I you were approached by an operator and told that this part "felt" different what would you do?

1 Answer

What would you recommend to grow our business in the current customer community?

1 Answer

Do you think it will be difficult to transition from commercial manufacturing standards to NASA standards?

1 Answer

What is your greatest weakest ?

1 Answer

In reviewing data what sticks out to you?

3140 of 1,304 Interview Questions