Principal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Principal Interview Questions

In addition to serving as the educational and administrative head of a school, a principal acts as the public face and spokesperson. Employers will be looking for candidates who display strong communication skills, the ability to resolve issues among the staff, students, and their families, and a clear vision for a healthy learning environment. To excel in your interview, come prepared with examples of past conflicts you have successfully handled and ideas around how you would foster active learning situations.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What conflicts did you have with your team members in your previous job, and how did you resolve them?

1 Answer

If the compounds you have in mind, do not work out, what are the alternatives you have in mind?

1 Answer

Nothing really stands out. I was asked one technical question which was just unexpected to check my entry-level SQL knowledge. I was actually told that the question is being asked to not insult my skills but just as standard practice. I thought it was good to be reminder once in a while that easiest questions sometime shows interviewers about your thinking process.

Q. What experience do I have with data architecture

1 Answer

Tell me about a time that you resolved a customer's complaint

Implement a Hashtable. Chaining / Linear-probing, hash stuff. etc

1 Answer

Huge bank of servers is pounding data layer with connections. What do we do?

1 Answer

Say my background does not match 100% to The job.

1 Answer

The most difficult part was a 45-minute "test" during which I was to complete as much as I could.

1 Answer

Would you be prepared to take a long term assignment in the Far East, China, Japan or Korea?

6170 of 1,260 Interview Questions