Principal software engineer interview questions shared by candidates
Print unique strings in a array.
Used HashSet to keep track of string that were already seen.
1) Build a Trie and just then just walk and print it then... 2) Like above, use hash, however, this is challenging if you can have unbounded string... as definition of string.... char-sequence-until-null so potential input can one huge sequence.... if it is known that string can be resonably 256 char long at max and all english letter then you can make hash function.
1. How does arraylist work internally in java? if you were to implement array list how would you implement. Collections interface implementations and its differences. Whats the difference between set and list interface. Is Hashlist a thread safe or not. 2. Is there time difference in the array list is accessed, if the index is to the begining vs last. 3. How does HashMAp? Deep discussions about that, as well as HashMaps internal implementation details of O(n).
See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs
- Senior Software Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Staff Software Engineer
- Principal Engineer
- Software Developer
- Senior Manager
- Software Development Engineer
- Senior Software Development Engineer
- Vice President
- Engineering Manager
- Senior Software Developer
- Software Engineer III
- Senior Staff Software Engineer
- Product Manager
- Staff Engineer
- Principal Software Development Engineer