Principal Solutions Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Principal Solutions Engineer Interview Questions

Principal solutions engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Questions vary, but the most important is the demonstration of a fictitious sales scenario.

1 Answer

Scenario was completed with a PowerPoint presentation and live demo on the AnyPoint Platform. It was most important to get the value props across and to be able to handle objections.

I'm a DFT engineer and din't expect to be screened for PnR and timing questions as much. But the interview did include many, in fact most of the questions from those domains

1 Answer

Focus mostly on power and its impact on 7nm technology nodes.

The majority of the questions related to a white paper I developed. It was pretty informal but more about what I could bring to the position as well as how Salesforce would help me develop my career and if it was a good fit or not.

During 1:1 conversations, questions revolved around sharing examples of sales cycles, working with AEs, prioritization, technical skill, etc. During the panel, I was asked pointed questions about the value associated with the technology, from different personas.

How would you position Salesforce against competitors like Tableau, Cognos and other analytic tools?

Describe the biggest challenges with mixed-signal verification