Principal systems engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Principal systems engineer Interview Questions

principal systems engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Reason for job change

2 Answers

My previous company was acquired by a company so I was not sure about my employment in future

There's a lot of elements to typically cover in these questions, clarifications, scoping, making sure you're answering the actual question the interviewer is looking for you to answer, etc. Could be worth doing a mock interview with one of the Prepfully Broadcom Principal Systems Engineer experts... they've worked in the role so they clearly know how to get through the interview. prepfully.com/practice-interviews

I receive an email from multitudes of their various recruiters, "We're in need of many engineers. Are you available?" And after I respond, their communications go dead. I'm left to wonder if they talk to each other and just how organized are they.

1 Answer

Would I relocate to the Bay Area?

1 Answer

Job responsibilities in previous job

1 Answer

None ...I didn't get a technical interview at all. A consulting companies job is to put qualified candidates in front of the customer. My customer did not interview me at all.

1 Answer

One question I was asked is if I was looking to be a manager as that is what I had done in my previous position at a different company.

1 Answer

No gotcha questions, or Myers-Briggs psychoanalysis mumbo jumbo. They just asked direct questions to be sure I had knowledge, passion, and ideas relative to the Systems Engineering skills they needed.

1 Answer

Complete an assignment to set up Jenkins.

1 Answer

Have you ever done integration testing

1 Answer

Describe the complete systems engineering V process. What is the purpose of an SRR and Functional Review What areas do you prefer to work in and why Explain a situation where you had to ask your company for help

110 of 52 Interview Questions