Principal systems engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Principal systems engineer Interview Questions

principal systems engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Would I relocate to the Bay Area?

1 Answer

I was not in a position to relocate.

One question I was asked is if I was looking to be a manager as that is what I had done in my previous position at a different company.

1 Answer

None ...I didn't get a technical interview at all. A consulting companies job is to put qualified candidates in front of the customer. My customer did not interview me at all.

1 Answer

Job responsibilities in previous job

1 Answer

I receive an email from multitudes of their various recruiters, "We're in need of many engineers. Are you available?" And after I respond, their communications go dead. I'm left to wonder if they talk to each other and just how organized are they.

1 Answer

No gotcha questions, or Myers-Briggs psychoanalysis mumbo jumbo. They just asked direct questions to be sure I had knowledge, passion, and ideas relative to the Systems Engineering skills they needed.

1 Answer

Complete an assignment to set up Jenkins.

1 Answer

Have you ever done integration testing

1 Answer

Describe the complete systems engineering V process. What is the purpose of an SRR and Functional Review What areas do you prefer to work in and why Explain a situation where you had to ask your company for help

110 of 45 Interview Questions