Principal Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Principal Systems Engineer

Principal Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Principal systems engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Asked what was the most difficult technical problem you encountered that you were able to resolve.

1 Answer

Malfunction with satellite receiver, troubleshooting per tech manual was unable to resolve. Had to look at physical environment of the line from the receiver to the equipment which had excess moisture which was preventing the signal from reaching the equipment. Desiccant dried the line and fixed the leak to the humid outside atmosphere.

Would you purchase or build software for monitoring and reporting on specific aspects of the subscriber network?

1 Answer

how well do you handle stress on the job?

1 Answer

Q: Tell me about yourself and briefly cover your experience.

Mostly general question about my background and whatever in my resume.

There are no trick questions as the company wants to keep it real with the intent and expectations, the interview process is not normal but does put focus on how good you are with people and if you answer a question that indicates you are service to self type then you should feel less confident about your chances.

Complete an assignment to set up Jenkins.

1 Answer

We just talked about my resume. They asked me to give an example of which features to use in order to detect tanks in SAR images. They just want to know if you had some pre knowledge. 99% of time it was just chatting. I was asked about experience on my resume, my hobbies, why I want to move from the east coast to the west, etc.

110 of 32 Interview Questions