Want a Free Job Posting?

Prioritizing Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

“How do you prioritize?”

“The manager asked me what my strong skill was as a electronics tech?”

“Are you able to handle, organize, and complete large and often complex collections of work?”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“The most difficult part was they asked several questions that had multiple parts so that you would most likely have to ask them to repeat the question. This is an example. "If you had several issues...”

“Situational question was the only unexpected question for me, they asked me what I would do if I had a Dr/Client on the phone who needed help accessing a file, a nurse/customer on the phone who...”

“Tell me about a time when you had a nearly impossible deadline. How did you accomplish the task? Did you involve others, or did you complete the task(s) yourself.”

“"If person A asks you to schedule meetings, but then person B asks you to make travel arrangements, and then person C tells you to drop everything and do their tasks - what would you do and how would...”

“Form your response by providing a specific example with as much detail as possible but for each repetitive issue/problem. Provide a new specific example for each of the 4 problems/issues.”

“Because they are so standard, the behavioral questions can be difficult to answer well. Think of some creative and genuine responses for these when you prepare.”

“"Coming out of college, how do you plan on managing the people you recruit for positions especially if there are problems at their individual work places going on at the same time?"”

110 of 11 Interview Questions