Private Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Private Banker Interview Questions

Private banker interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What do you think of the fiixed income market?

Negative return right now

Describe your thoughts regarding the fiscal cliff and how do you expect the market to react?

1 Answer

I was expecting very technical questions but did not get any questions i thought were hard. In retrospect, i think they expect you to be pretty smart after getting your mba from a top school. I think they were most interested in finding out if they liked you enough to work with you in a highly intense work environment where you are expected to do everything quickly and perfectly -- no fails allowed. Your resume and past experience is very important, you must have some solid accomplishments and prove it. Must be a quick thinker in the interview and don't show any weakness because this truly is a highly intense environment.

1 Answer

Describe a time that you failed

1 Answer

They asked me a lot of questions about my past experience and how I felt about marketing Real Estate agents for new business when REFI market dried up.

1 Answer

Are you prepared to work at least 60 hours most weeks?

1 Answer

I have 5 qualified candidates. Why should I choose you?

1 Answer

"Let's take a trip around the world and tell me what's going on in each macro environment."

1 Answer

Give an example of a time that you were managing someone older than you who, because of this age difference, pushed back against your management and explain how you resolved this conflict.

1 Answer

What is your opinion on the equity market and what strategy would you take to take advantage of it.

110 of 123 Interview Questions