Private Banking Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Private Banking

Private Banking Interview Questions

Private banking interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Give an example of a time that you were managing someone older than you who, because of this age difference, pushed back against your management and explain how you resolved this conflict.

1 Answer

While I have had great experiences in the past working with very professional colleagues who never displayed this kind of behavior, had it happened, I would have tried to help this colleague understand that there was a reason I was promoted and that my past experiences will be beneficial to the team as a whole and this individual as well.

"Let's take a trip around the world and tell me what's going on in each macro environment."

Strengths and Weaknesses

Last salary

1 Answer

Are you prepared to work at least 60 hours most weeks?

1 Answer

"Tell me what you know about credit risk management?"

1 Answer

What do you think of the fiixed income market?

1 Answer

Describe a time that you failed

1 Answer

I was expecting very technical questions but did not get any questions i thought were hard. In retrospect, i think they expect you to be pretty smart after getting your mba from a top school. I think they were most interested in finding out if they liked you enough to work with you in a highly intense work environment where you are expected to do everything quickly and perfectly -- no fails allowed. Your resume and past experience is very important, you must have some solid accomplishments and prove it. Must be a quick thinker in the interview and don't show any weakness because this truly is a highly intense environment.

1 Answer

They asked me a lot of questions about my past experience and how I felt about marketing Real Estate agents for new business when REFI market dried up.

110 of 141 Interview Questions