Pro Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pro Sales Interview Questions

Pro sales interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What bands do you like/listen to?

1 Answer

I was unprepared for this as I thought the questions would be focused on sales and technical aptitude

Have you ever stolen anything for a company that you worked for.WAS A VERY LONG TEST FOR SUBSTANDARD PAY.The hardest part is getting through the1 hr long online test which was more interested in sales skills than knowledge of auto parts. If you have any sales experience the test is common sense.After taking the job I continued to get calls from every Advance store in the city.This is the cheapest company that you will ever come across.No benefits except for 20% off on prts.Cheaper to buy from them online.Pathetic..I do believe that you can move up the ladder quickly if you have a little personality,averge IQ and a lot of patience.You will need to have a lot of outside financial help and a lot of patience if this is the career path you choose.

1 Answer

We are working under the assumption that I am a customer. Pick a product in the store and sell it to me. Why would I buy this? What if I don't want to spend that kind of money? Why would I benefit from this product?

1 Answer

how much experience do you have? What are your strengths? What are your weakness'.

2 Answers

What would you do if you saw a customer walk through the front doors a little unhappy looking?

2 Answers

I was asked if I could help them increase sales at the Pro Desk and how I would do that.

1 Answer

If your best friend was sitting and talking with us right now then I asked you to get up and leave the table and asked them what they really thought about you in one word, what do you think they would say?

1 Answer

"Why do you want to work for The Home Depot?"

1 Answer

Name a time when a customer was upset and what did you do.

Can you work weekends