Process Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Process Analyst Interview Questions

"As a business process analyst, your skills in analytical thinking, communication, and group facilitation are essential for your role as a liaison between IT and business departments. During an interview, expect to be given technical questions, but also questions about your previous projects or examples of data analysis. The interviewer may also be interested in your steps for critical thinking or a creative solution that you could apply to a problem. Come with a good understanding of the company and what you can bring to impact their operations."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you feel is the most important aspect in analytical reporting?

1 Answer

Communicating effectively to your audience. Know what motivates your audience.

Have you ever been in a situation where you had to keep information confidential? Please explains that situation and how you kept the information confidential.

1 Answer

Have you created an processes using swim lane modeling?

3 Answers

What are the 6 types of cost savings

What is Lean Six Sigma

Why should I hire you?

1 Answer

Asked to draw a use case and did, but was told that I was drawing it incorrectly. Interviewer wanted a concept diagram, but asked for a use case. Later admitted he was "just messing with me"........ unacceptable

1 Answer

Would you be comfortable in this position since it is not a management (leadership) position and you have always managed people in the past.

1 Answer

There were none bad questions, they wanted history and evidence of success and of job descriptions duties

1 Answer

You have expenses paid of 100,000 in the beginning of the year but they are accounted for quarterly. Give me the journal entries of these transactions.

110 of 188 Interview Questions