Process Engineer I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Process Engineer I

Process Engineer I Interview Questions

Process engineer i interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How many types of pumps do you know in a typical refinery?

1 Answer

How do you calculate NPSH of a pump?

They asked a very broad spectrum of questions. Mostly reviewing your resume, and experience. No technical questions. They were all very nice people, none were awkward, they just want to get a feel for who you are and what you're capable of.

Walk me through your resume, highlighting cell culture experience.

What is your experience with process engineering and biologics?

Know the structure of an antibody. Most difficult question was regarding antibody production but if you have a good understanding of biochem you should be able to deduce the answer. Do not be nervous. Show a lot of confidence and be able to answer why you think they should hire you over someone else. Also in case you are asked, do some research on salary for the position because you may be asked what your expectations are and you don't want to undersell yourself.

Why Recruiting? Career goals? Happy in current role? Technical questions about experience?

Tell me more about the extra actives during your school (the one that you put on your resume)? Tell me more about the time that you and your team mate have problem with each other? And what is the outcome?

"Talk about a time where you were able to get more done by working with a team."

110 of 34 Interview Questions