Process Engineering COOP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Process Engineering COOP Interview Questions

Process engineering coop interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Case scenario: They hand you a roll of plastic film with defects marked in it and ask you how you would trouble shoot the situation.

2 Answers

Assess the severity of the defect, how much of the product is effected, if product needs to be quarantined or recalled, and machine troubleshooting ideas based on the type of defect and if it is repeating.

Your first step here should be to find out what machine it was run on and go talk to the operator to ask if he/she has seen this before. Seeking expertise is a critical part of your ability to learn on the job. You can follow up with the things mentioned in the other answer posted here, but first and foremost is your ability to identify the gaps in your own knowledge and identify a path toward filling those gaps.

tell us a time when were given a time to improve and what did you do?

Q: What is going to be the next big development in process engineering?

1 Answer

Tell us a time when you had to describe a difficult concept to someone who might not understand it?

What is a time that you have failed, and what did you learn from it, and what is a time you have overcome obstacles and succeeded, and what did you learn from it?

How do you speak about engineering topics to non-engineers?

They asked me about my excel skills and whether I could use pivot charts.

1 Answer

7. Give me an example of a time you had to deal with a difficult situation and how did you deal with it?

18 of 8 Interview Questions