Processing Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Processing Associate Interview Questions

Processing associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

technical questions about unit ops and spearations

1 Answer

If a patient sample is suppose to be incubated for 28 minutes but you have incubated the sample for 28 minutes and 5 seconds. What do you do?

1 Answer

What would you do in a situation where somebody was doing something dishonest?

1 Answer

How have you taken initiative in the workplace?

What is a misconception that people have about you?

I was unimpressed with the interviewer. She was fifteen minutes late, did not seem so enthusiastic or like an expert in anything, and seemed bored with her job. There were no technical questions as others have described here. Instead, there were four personality questions. Tell me where you see yourself in 5 years. Describe a time when you had a difficult customer. Describe a time when you were given a complex task. Why do you want Vanguard?

What would i do in the situation where i can not find answers in the procedures or manuals

1 Answer

Tell me about a time.... A lot of tell me about a times. Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult colleague. Tell me about a time you had to work on a project with limited instruction. Tell me about a time disagreed with your supervisor, how did it go. And so on.

No difficult or unexpected questions. The only thing I disliked was when I kept getting cut off. I wasn't done answering the question being asked. A few times, I could not make out what was being asked because of their very strong Indian accent.