Processor i Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Processor i Interview Questions

processor i interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Most of the questions were of the "Tell me about a time when you had to..." variety (STAR: Situation, Task, Action, Result). You also are given a folder at the beginning and you have to choose 3 words, out of 9 possible, that best describe you, and you are asked to explain why you chose each one of them. Another question was why am I interested in the insurance industry? (Answer I gave below).

3 Answers

I chose the insurance industry because it is one of the most stable industries and offer opportunities for growth.

can u plz tell me what were the words u have to pick out of 9 and what u picked it?? and what did u explain.. im reall worried as i have one coming up next week

I had the same situation. (for the Canton location) had my phone interview, the next week went in for my face to face interview. I left there thinking that the interview went extreamly well. It's been over a week and I haven't heard anything from the recruiter.

Tell me about a time when you sent someone to one person (person A), then sent the opposite to person B. They conversed, and it came back to bite you.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time no matter what you did, you couldn't meet the needs of a client.

1 Answer

What did you like from your prior job?

1 Answer

What are your hobbies and interests?

Availability.

1 Answer

Would the commute be difficult for you?

1 Answer

They mostly asked hypothetical sort of technical questions in addition to stats questions.

1 Answer

Describe a situation where you had a conflict with an employee and how you resolved it.

1 Answer

Are you willing to process human tissue?

110 of 103 Interview Questions