Procurement Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procurement Agent Interview Questions

Procurement agent interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What is most important in a job candidate- industry knowledge, education or attitude?

1 Answer

I answered attitude because the other things can be taught/learned, but someone with a bad attitude is not going to be a good fit in the organizations culture.

Questions are situational so come prepared to tell them about real life work situations that you rescued

3 Answers

None of the questions were all that memorable or difficult it was pretty basic and sounded like they didn't even read my resume but were reading literally off of a script and that I might be their first interview of the day.

1 Answer

Can you think of an example of a great leader being an example to his people

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you had to either accept or reject someones recommendation.

1 Answer

Why did you leave your last job.

1 Answer

What makes you exceptional and separates you from other candidates. More specifically what separates you from a more senior and experienced buyer who is also seeking this position.

2 Answers

Just trying to reconcile my previous experience with the job I wanted

1 Answer

Nothing really specific, my advice would be to write down lots of truthful stories that showcase your positive characteristics.. hardwork, leadership, management, problem solving, negotiation skills, etc.

1 Answer

What would you do in a specific scenario?

110 of 46 Interview Questions