Procurement Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procurement Director Interview Questions

Procurement director interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Why are you interested in this position if it is only guaranteed for a year?

1 Answer

Could not answer as the job posting failed to mention that the position was only for a year. Headhunter did not mention it either. Even though it did not work out, it was still a positive experience and everyone at LAWP was very professional.

Why did you leave your last company?

1 Answer

I was asked to provide a presentation on two different scenarios

1 Answer

Unexpected question: Would you need to relocate in order to perform this job ?

1 Answer

Describe a time when some asked you to do something unethical. What did you learn from it?

1 Answer

There were no prepared questions. Each interviewer asked questions pertaining to my experience and a few general questions pertaining to specific purchasing topics.

The best questions asked were about my experience and about what I was interested in. The interviewers at the recruiting agency and the interviewers at the company all showed ultimate and polite interest in ensuring a great fit.

Do you have ERP commercial or military procurement experience?

1 Answer

Most questions related directly to purchasing and managing purchasing staff. However, there were some that were related to financial forms and reports that are performed by the accounting section of the agency. Although the position does have some interaction with this information, it was not expected at the interview.

110 of 13 Interview Questions