Procurement Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procurement Director Interview Questions

Procurement director interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why are you interested in this position if it is only guaranteed for a year?

1 Answer

Could not answer as the job posting failed to mention that the position was only for a year. Headhunter did not mention it either. Even though it did not work out, it was still a positive experience and everyone at LAWP was very professional.

Unexpected question: Would you need to relocate in order to perform this job ?

1 Answer

Describe a time when some asked you to do something unethical. What did you learn from it?

1 Answer

Why did you leave your last company?

1 Answer

I was asked to provide a presentation on two different scenarios

1 Answer

The best questions asked were about my experience and about what I was interested in. The interviewers at the recruiting agency and the interviewers at the company all showed ultimate and polite interest in ensuring a great fit.

Do you have ERP commercial or military procurement experience?

1 Answer

Very thorough and included not only the HR questions but also very detailed questions on supply chain and procurement.....I was very impressed with the thoroughness of the recruiter regarding the role & procurement/purchasing industry in general and the expectations of the hiring manager......

Did the procurement activities in which you were engaged while you were with your former employer involve procurement of ferrous and non-ferrous raw materials?

110 of 17 Interview Questions