Procurement Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procurement Interview Questions

"Procurement clerks are responsible for acquiring outside goods and services needed for business operations. Duties may include handling purchase orders, collecting price quotes, contracting suppliers, and taking inventory. In an interview, be prepared to answer questions about the various stages of the procurement process as well as discuss how you would negotiate prices with vendors."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

None of the questions were all that memorable or difficult it was pretty basic and sounded like they didn't even read my resume but were reading literally off of a script and that I might be their first interview of the day.

1 Answer

When you interviewed here previously, you did not seem interested in LyondellBasell??

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you had to either accept or reject someones recommendation.

1 Answer

You appear to be too nice for this job. We need someone who can handle the "renegades" in our California office and make them follow standard processes. The other person who had this role was very aggressive and kept our California office in line.

1 Answer

"How do you feel you can contribute to your position"...problem was that I was told I was being asked to join this company and for a possibility of 4 different positions...all of which had completely different roles.

1 Answer

We will know how much you made before we hang up!

1 Answer

Questions are situational so come prepared to tell them about real life work situations that you rescued

3 Answers

How can you keep yourself motivated and focused in an environment that might portend itself towards being more tedious and number intensive?

1 Answer

How do you measure value?

1 Answer

Will you take the job with zero increase net comp?

1120 of 635 Interview Questions