Procurement manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procurement manager Interview Questions

procurement manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The question ranged from development of procurement, acquisition strategy, administration methods and closeout familiarity. Additionally, personality was discussed and ascertained.

1 Answer

Response was thorough. I verbally developed a sample Request for Proposal and took the Director through each of the stages through audit and closeout.

Please describe a time in your career when you had a disagreement with a co-worker and how you resolved it.

3 Answers

Explain how you would go about getting a cost down for this particular assembly.

1 Answer

Areas where I need improvement ... but, an easy answer to provide.

2 Answers

What kind of contracts have you worked on?

1 Answer

Questions are based on a STAR format and interview guide and include core competencies per the Band the interviewee is interviewing for. It is usually containing questions that relate to the position the person is interviewing for thus it is difficult to provide a interview question specifically. Recommend that the interviewee prepare by understanding situations of accomplishments and challenges they have faced and position it in a fashion where they explain the situation, what the task was, the actions they specifically took, and the final results.

1 Answer

If a vendor came in with a problem, how would you handle it?

1 Answer

I was asked to describe an instance were I was able to make an impact to the organization?

1 Answer

Describe the type of electronic applications you sourced with specifics on the suppliers engaged.

My experience in food