Procurement Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Procurement Specialist

Procurement Specialist Interview Questions

Procurement specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you start your work tomorrow, given your current skill set, what can you do to make significant contribution to our organization ?

2 Answers

Strong background encompassing purchasing, inventory, customer service and production management within a variety of industries. Committed to excellence with a proven record of outstanding performance. Possess a broad range of abilities including sales and shipping processes, inventory tracking and control, and customer service with emphasis on building and generating customer loyalty.

I possess exceptional analytical skills, strong understanding of effective business principles, adaptability in high performance organizational culture, good project management and organizational skills, high level of internet metric, and professionalism. This job is a good fit for what I've been interested in throughout my career. I have developed a good Sales & Marketing network which will help me to create new business opportunities for my employer. Therefore, my gained experience/knowledge in Business Communications will help me to start contributing from day one in order to perform the associated responsibilities at the desired professional level. As well as I have previously worked in a similar type of working environment and responsibilities.

Why Do you want to work for Fannie Mae

2 Answers

What skills do you have that make a good candidate?

2 Answers

Typical interview questions, however none interested in me elaborating on my experience. The analyst asked if I was married, and if I had children.

1 Answer

Describe a time at one of your previous positions where you made a mistake.

1 Answer

How does your backgroud fit for the job profile?

1 Answer

What do you know about SNC?

1 Answer

Describe a time when you had to be the bearer of bad news. Describe a time when your position, opinion differed from the decision of leadership and how you handled it.

Role play