Producer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Producer Interview Questions

1,525

Producer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

"This will be harder than anything you've done. Gauranteed. Still want to do it?"

3 Answers

HELL YES.

No the hardest thing i ever done was was surviving suicide. I've been to hell and back already. Learned that the hardest part of life is not trying even the most challenging obstacles. That's failure i won't accept again.

Your concern is whether not the job is hard to do, then you've chosen the wrong job. You have to enjoy your commitment.

Freelancers are famously renegade, lone-wolf types who live by their own rules and eschew corporate culture. How would you feel moving into a more structured, albeit not hyper-corporate, environment?

2 Answers

Informal: tell me about yourself style questions

2 Answers

My particular experiences resulted in me driving the conversation and asking lots of questions, as I didn't feel the employee talking with me had a good grasp on my resume or past experiences.

2 Answers

"Why did you insist on using the singular 'they' in your development schedule?"

1 Answer

The most difficult question to answer was when I was asked how I handled a problem I had faced in a previous work environment. It took me a few seconds to identify one, simply because at my previous jobs, the work was so streamline, there weren't many issues.

1 Answer

do you think a company is better run with strict rules or a live and let live approach?

1 Answer

What is the most difficult production problem you've ever faced and how did you deal with it.

1 Answer

They gave me a task in the video system.

1 Answer

What steps would you like to have take place next?

110 of 1,525 Interview Questions