Product analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for product analyst

Product analyst Interview Questions

15,859

product analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The manager of component 'A' says his functionality is more important than that of component 'B.' The manager of component 'B' says his is more important than that of component 'A.' You can only implement one A or B, but not both - which do you choose to implement.

13 Answers

I reference the Product Plan and select the component w/ the higher priority. The interview says "There is no Product Plan." I say "I select the one w/ the higher ROI." They say "there is no ROI." I say "then I choose the component whose manager has the best rationale."

I would say to do my own research

I would say whichever is more valuable to customer & gives competitive advantage to Amazon.

Tell me how you would scale a social media software platform?

3 Answers

You notice that adwords revenue for a certain word has dropped in Italy for the last 30 days. How do you go about determining why that has happened?

4 Answers

What are the different ways you can you tell if this part is steel or aluminium.

4 Answers

What are 5 different variables of a coil spring you can change to affect spring force?

3 Answers

If you have a cantilevered beam with a load at the unsupported end, what can you change about the beam to mitigate the effect of the load.

4 Answers

How would you handle an irrate internal customer during a business meeting?

2 Answers

Have you ever stopped a line for a quality issue and how did you go about it? Can you provide examples.

1 Answer

Design an interface for a rail station ticket booth

1 Answer

The collaborative task included choosing an existing digital product with a 'freemium' subscription model similar to Spotify and thought-storming ideas/solving issues around it.

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

110 of 15,859 Interview Questions