Product Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Product Analyst Interview Questions

Product analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you handle an irrate internal customer during a business meeting?

2 Answers

Good indication of behaviors that are common in this organization. No job is worth total humiliation.

I would definetly keep my cool and act very professional and say... I understand your concerns. Please send me your issues in an email and I will make sure I set up a conference call so we can discuss them in further detail.

Tell me about the equity capital markets process.

2 Answers

Most of the questions were regarding my work experience so far. And a few logic questions like what is the angle between the hours hand and minutes hand when the time is 3:15; How do I identify which switch corresponds to which light bulb when the switches are in one room and the bulbs are in another and given that I can enter the room with bulbs only once.

3 Answers

1. how may golfballs fit in 747 2. why manhole covers round

2 Answers

Problem Solving #2 - You have 3 light switches and 1 light bulb controlled by only 1 switch in a room you can't see into. You can flip any or as many switches as you want and can check the room once. The next time you go into the room, you have to know for sure which switch controls the light bulb.

2 Answers

Problem Solving #1 - Given a 5 gallon bucket and a 3 gallon bucket with no measures. Measure exactly 4 gallons.

2 Answers

The manager asked me about my SQL query background.

1 Answer

There's a penny in a bottle. You can't pull the cork out or break the bottle. How do you get the penny out?

1 Answer

How many pennies would fill up this room?

1 Answer

You're trapped in a cube and you need to move from the bottom left corner to the top right corner on the opposite side. You can't fly through space. Draw a line showing the shortest distance to get there.

110 of 373 Interview Questions