Product Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Product Analyst Interview Questions

Product analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you handle an irrate internal customer during a business meeting?

2 Answers

Good indication of behaviors that are common in this organization. No job is worth total humiliation.

I would definetly keep my cool and act very professional and say... I understand your concerns. Please send me your issues in an email and I will make sure I set up a conference call so we can discuss them in further detail.

Problem Solving #2 - You have 3 light switches and 1 light bulb controlled by only 1 switch in a room you can't see into. You can flip any or as many switches as you want and can check the room once. The next time you go into the room, you have to know for sure which switch controls the light bulb.

2 Answers

Problem Solving #1 - Given a 5 gallon bucket and a 3 gallon bucket with no measures. Measure exactly 4 gallons.

2 Answers

Tell me about the equity capital markets process.

2 Answers

Most of the questions were regarding my work experience so far. And a few logic questions like what is the angle between the hours hand and minutes hand when the time is 3:15; How do I identify which switch corresponds to which light bulb when the switches are in one room and the bulbs are in another and given that I can enter the room with bulbs only once.

4 Answers

1. how may golfballs fit in 747 2. why manhole covers round

2 Answers

"Would you let someone walk into your home, take whatever they wanted and leave as if nothing had happened?“

1 Answer

Name a few negative things about yourself?

1 Answer

Give me an example of a situation where you met with an ambiguous dataset and how did you handle this situation?

1 Answer

Favorite subject in my undergrad

110 of 597 Interview Questions