Product Applications Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Product Applications Engineer Interview Questions

Product applications engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Name a time when you had to resolve a conflict with a teammate

1 Answer

Mostly they wanted to know how comfortable I was with travel, because most of their jobs do travel a lot. Then they also wanted to know about my work history and how it related to the position.

Most of the questions were technical questions I expected (step response for a high-pass or low-pass RC filter, op amp circuits, etc.). One interview was different in that, he asked me to explain one of my projects to him as if he were a layman with no technical expertise (using whiteboard).

Make a thesis type presentation on a problem you solved. What/how/when/where/results.

Do I speak Mandarin or Korean? Am I familiar with Bluetooth, WIFI and GSM radio standards. Am I willing to travel 50% of the time.

1 Answer

What is the difference between a bjt and a mosfet? Bjt has "leakage current" in the gate, however I said mosfet has infinite gate resistance and bjt has rpi as the base resistance, this was considered incorrect. What does this digital circuit do? It was a DFF with Q* plugged into D, and Q is output. It was a frequency divide by two system. How to make sure voltage from first system gets to second system? First system is plugged into base of bjt and collector is plugged into second system. The answer was to add a pull up resistance which is vdd in series with resistor, connected to collector. I gave plenty of working answers, but none were considered correct.

1 Answer

About device trees. I didn't have much experience in Linux, so I found it a bit difficult.

1117 of 17 Interview Questions