Product Development Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Product Development Manager Interview Questions

Product development manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is your biggest weakness?

Kryptonite

None really, but be prepared to answer the following: 1. Why do you want to work for F5? **This question WILL be asked** 2. What are your strengths/weaknesses? 3. Give me an overview of your last job. 4. Answer questions specific to your resume 5. Scale of 1-10, how familiar are you with system tools - Microsoft office, Agile or SQL? 6. Why did you leave the last company? 7. Explain any time gaps in resume 8. What are some of your leadership experiences? 9. Describe an accomplishment you are most proud of. 10. Do you have any questions - AND OF COURSE YOU DO. ;)

1 Answer

they asked a lot of questions to determine fit, like favorite tv shows.

1 Answer

Think of the worst boss you ever had. (pause while I thought about it and planned what I would say about her...) (then, surprise follow-up!) What would s/he say about you?

1 Answer

They directly asked about current salary and expectations

1 Answer

Most questions were personality based such as "How did you handle a difficult personality in the team you manage?" and "How often do you interact with customers and how do you prepare for customer meetings?"

1 Answer

Please describe a situation where you were faced with significant conflict and how you successfully resolved the situation

Tell us about yourself

1 Answer

Asked about project management and process improvement

What would you do the first 30 days on the job? What has your post Go-Live experience been?

110 of 77 Interview Questions