Product development manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Product development manager Interview Questions

product development manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you improve a dry ease marker?

1 Answer

Disclaimer: This was 3.5 years ago. I started by asking why he thought the pen needed improvement. When he just said I want better functionally and additional selling points I offered the following suggestions: Add an eraser to the cap or a suction cup to the side so it could stay on a whiteboard; add a companies logo or brand on the side; new fun and trendy colors; and working with the materials and chemicals to make it odorless and environmentally friendly.

They directly asked about current salary and expectations

What are your strengths?

1 Answer

Are you willing to relocate to Jacksonville?

1 Answer

how to forecast unit sales for a product line they did not yet have

1 Answer

What words would you use to describe your professional values?

1 Answer

Technical experience; software platform and languages used, examples of issues tackles and resolved (or not) and what was the root cause analysis

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

None really, but be prepared to answer the following: 1. Why do you want to work for F5? **This question WILL be asked** 2. What are your strengths/weaknesses? 3. Give me an overview of your last job. 4. Answer questions specific to your resume 5. Scale of 1-10, how familiar are you with system tools - Microsoft office, Agile or SQL? 6. Why did you leave the last company? 7. Explain any time gaps in resume 8. What are some of your leadership experiences? 9. Describe an accomplishment you are most proud of. 10. Do you have any questions - AND OF COURSE YOU DO. ;)

1 Answer

Free format. They were mostly concerned if I could work well with them and I generally knew the work.

1 Answer

Think of the worst boss you ever had. (pause while I thought about it and planned what I would say about her...) (then, surprise follow-up!) What would s/he say about you?

110 of 117 Interview Questions