Product Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Product Interview Questions

9,184

Product interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The manager of component 'A' says his functionality is more important than that of component 'B.' The manager of component 'B' says his is more important than that of component 'A.' You can only implement one A or B, but not both - which do you choose to implement.

11 Answers

I reference the Product Plan and select the component w/ the higher priority. The interview says "There is no Product Plan." I say "I select the one w/ the higher ROI." They say "there is no ROI." I say "then I choose the component whose manager has the best rationale."

I would say to do my own research

I would say whichever is more valuable to customer & gives competitive advantage to Amazon.

What are the different ways you can you tell if this part is steel or aluminium.

4 Answers

Tell me how you would scale a social media software platform?

3 Answers

You notice that adwords revenue for a certain word has dropped in Italy for the last 30 days. How do you go about determining why that has happened?

4 Answers

How would you handle an irrate internal customer during a business meeting?

2 Answers

If you have a cantilevered beam with a load at the unsupported end, what can you change about the beam to mitigate the effect of the load.

1 Answer

How will you position the current legacy product considering that the next generation product is beginning to be offered.

1 Answer

Can you tell me how you would manage a new product launch?

1 Answer

Tell me the thought process and planning as well as the execution in the launching a product x or creating a positioning for a product/feature Y.

1 Answer

Have you ever stopped a line for a quality issue and how did you go about it? Can you provide examples.

110 of 9,184 Interview Questions