Product Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Product Management Interview Questions

Product management interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

3 metrics on how to measure success on a software solution that has just been implemented in the page

3 Answers

it was a fallow up from a previous question... just take your time and be calm

1) # of sales before and after, obviously 2) click-through rate before and after (it tells me how intuitive the UI is for the user, as well as if there is a bug at a certain point, causing a dropoff in the CTR) 3) # of visits to the help page/FAQ page before and after (it tells me that the user might be unfamiliar with the UI)

The question is too vague, we should emphasize that the metrics are driven by the product goal. Perhaps adding an example from your experience might be good too. On high level without clear understanding of the feature that was developed on the page 1.) # of users visiting this page and who have seen this new section 2.) # of users who used any call to action in the component developed 3.) # of users who might have dropped off after certain actions. Other metrics (esp. if the page is critical) could be - 4.) Page load times with the module (it could be huge if the section in the page has multiple service calls for example)

The most unexpected question was "Review this Java code. What's wrong with it?"

2 Answers

Say DAU is increasing but MAU are decreasing (over 3 months period), how would you approach this problem and what data sets would you work with?

3 Answers

Describe the five step processes used to stage gate project management activities.

2 Answers

Why do you want to work here?

1 Answer

If you are a pretty good basketball player, and were betting on whether you could make 2 out of 4 or 3 out of 6 baskets, which would you take?

1 Answer

Interview with the CEO: he asked "what have you mastered in the last year?"

1 Answer

The usual HR questions- Describe a challenge you have faced and its outcome.

1 Answer

There were a few phases of homework involved. One was to create specs for a competitor's next product. One was to do a competitive analysis on a few people in the space. Both very real-life situations so I thought that was a great way to dig into candidate's capabilities and to see how they thought about specs and analysis they do. I've never worked harder and been more impressed with an interview cycle.

1 Answer

Prodded about dates on my resume, and what the basics of Media technology was

110 of 398 Interview Questions