Apple Product Manager interview questions | Glassdoor

Apple Product Manager Interview Questions

Often considered the "CEO" of their product area, product managers oversee the strategy, production, and implementation of a particular product. Because product management teams include members from different backgrounds such as engineering, design, and data design, product managers must have strong communication skills and excel in cross-functional work environments. Expect to answer questions about your management abilities, prioritization skills, and experience working in product. Though not required, technical backgrounds are advantageous particularly when applying for roles at tech companies.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

why do you want to work here

1 Answer

raved about how great apple is

Nothing super difficult... mostly behavioral questions: why Apple, why now.. Why the department I was interviewing with specifically. There was a negotiation case in one of my interviews.

2 Answers

Why Apple? A couple of product design and estimation questions followed by general behaviors questions pertaining to my background.

What feature(s) would you like to see added to "product X"?

I dnt remember

1 Answer

What is your most recent difficult accomplishment, and how did you go about solving for it?

110 of 17 Interview Questions