apple Product manager interview questions | Glassdoor

apple product manager Interview Questions

Often considered the "CEO" of their product area, product managers oversee the strategy, production, and implementation of a particular product. Because product management teams include members from different backgrounds such as engineering, design, and data design, product managers must have strong communication skills and excel in cross-functional work environments. Expect to answer questions about your management abilities, prioritization skills, and experience working in product. Though not required, technical backgrounds are advantageous particularly when applying for roles at tech companies.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you do if your coworker anounced two days before launch that they were not going to deliver and in fact had not been working on their deliverables as previously stated in prior meetings.

2 Answers

Didn't envision myself getting into this situation but would mitigate if all else failed.

I would first determine how far away the deliverables were from completion to see if the situation could be salvaged. Would additional resources help? Longer hours? If the situation was not salvageable, I'd do an impact assessment and estimate the time to correct, meet with my direct supervisor and plan to notify the shareholders as soon as possible

State your top 3 strengths and top 3 weaknesses, as fast as you can. Go!

3 Answers

How do you put in place testing for a product that might cause personal injury to the user?

3 Answers

Nothing super difficult... mostly behavioral questions: why Apple, why now.. Why the department I was interviewing with specifically. There was a negotiation case in one of my interviews.

2 Answers

Describe an interesting problem and how you solved it.

2 Answers

I want to do cow counts in US what are your approach

2 Answers

Q: Why Apple? Q: What frustrates you? Q: What makes a good project manager? Why are you a good fit for this position? Q: What are your strengths and weaknesses? Q: How technical are you, from a scale of 1-10? Q: How comfortable are you in Excel, from a scale of 1-10? Q: A work resource, is available 8 hours a day, for two weeks (assuming 5 days per week) and their allocation is 30%, how many hours are they allocated for the project. (Answer: 24 hours)

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

if email did not work, what would you try and do to fix it?

2 Answers

tell me about your management style.

1 Answer

1) Tell me about your self (and when I started telling he said keep it brief like 30 seconds). 2) There is an assembly line and all of a sudden it stopped working. No one is around how will you handle ? 3) Tell me something challenging about your career (and when I told him my answer he responded so whats challenging in that) 4) Whats the most proud accomplishment of your career ? 5) He asked me if I have any question for him. When I started asking the question he cut me short and said "even if you dont ask its fine"

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

110 of 82 Interview Questions