Product Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Product Marketing Manager Interview Questions

"As a product marketing manager, it's your job to develop effective marketing programs that will drive demand for your product. Expect to be tested on your analytical, communication, and strategy skills as well as your knowledge of marketing positioning and messaging. Be prepared to answer situational questions that will evaluate your ability to evaluate market opportunities, launch products, or generate demand."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is your 90 day plan? What is your view of this role? Why Cisco? What do you know about this technology?

1 Answer

Mostly behavioral questions that were less about specific impacts and more personality.

1 Answer

What product in the market place to you thing is well marketed and positioned?

1 Answer

Sales asked me how I would market the service it with no input about the impediments they faces

1 Answer

It's a conversation really at the point in the process I reached. They wanted to know more about my consumer marketing experience. I had little considering my background was in much B2B. It was a bit of a let down that they held that in such high esteem over record, data management and program experience. I felt like it was a trivial point when it came to the rest of my background...

1 Answer

What's the biggest challenge you faced in a previous job and how did you deal with it?

1 Answer

What were my thoughts on implication of leveraging social data within search results.

1 Answer

What are your salary requirements?

1 Answer

Challenges faced politically to get advocacy for a pet project?

1 Answer

hat would you do with an entirely green-field opportunity? How would you approach it from a Product Marketing perspective?