Product quality engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Product quality engineer Interview Questions

product quality engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Have you ever stopped a line for a quality issue and how did you go about it? Can you provide examples.

1 Answer

Before I would stop a line I would make sure that I had evidence which I could use to justfy the stop. If this evidence was insufficient to stop the line or if the decision by the policy holders was not to stop the line but I felt that the problem was important enough to the customer I would escalate the problem to the Director of Quality. Unfortunately I could provide no examples that actually showed me being effective because they were all company confidential. The minor issues I could describe were not very impressive

All interviews began with behavioral/fit questions, led into a technical question (test some physical object or program, write a function), and ended with "Do you have any questions for me?" To be honest, I thought the questions were fair and not too difficult. I suppose my answers didn't stand out enough compared to other interviewers, though.

2 Answers

Given an array of ints where all values are duplicated except for one, find the value of the element that isn't duplicated. (e.g. [1, 3, 5, 6, 3, 1, 6] would return 5)

2 Answers

Most of the questions were things like, "You work for a company that manufactures blenders. How do you test this blender?" They're basically looking for you to consider every possible angle in which you would test this product-- Who's the user, what's your company's warranty, how does it handle standard products, how well does it make a milkshake, how does it handle rocks if you put them in there, should it handle rocks, etc. They also asked me to test an office printer, an ATM machine, and a web browser. The coding questions I was asked were things like, "Given an unsorted array with n elements where every element except for one is duplicated in the array, how do you find the unique element?"

2 Answers

How do you handle people that are not responsive to emails?

1 Answer

how test a student system can be used in the school

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

How can you develop a system can be used in the school

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

1. Have you ever been required to regularly account for 45 second intervals and to check list all you do on each shift? 2. Describe a time where you worked through a disagreement that was not easily resolved? With each no further context was provided. 3.Are you willing to work all the time? 4. Are you easy for your management to communicate to? (Paraphrased for brevity) ..

1 Answer

"What do you know about PHILIPS"

1 Answer

Do you have any question for me?

110 of 50 Interview Questions