Product Support Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Product Support Manager Interview Questions

Product support manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Describe past accomplishments

1 Answer

Listed a fairly long list of past accomplishments

Metrics for product support, and mostly behavioral questions

Since I came from a more wholesale distribution immediate background they wanted to know if I would be comfortable dealing with a more straight retail environment.

1 Answer

How would my past experiences in another industry translate to their business

Was asked for a past experience when I had to get group consesus on an unpopular decision.

How many people would you staff a global call support center with and what languages should they speak

Talked about past experience. One of the questions they asked is how to make a PB&J sandwich. There was also a critical thinking question: Suppose that you are standing in a hallway next to 3 light switches, which are all off. There is another room down the hallway, where there are 3 incandescent light bulbs – each light bulb is operated by one of the switches in the hallway. Because the light bulbs are in another room, you can not see them since you are standing in the hallway. How would you figure out which switch operates which light bulb, if you can only go the room with the light bulbs one time, and only one time? Then they emailed me a an assessment test which was about 30 min long. They also asked if you downloaded the app and tried the trial version.

1 Answer

What was my experience with turbines in a maritime product support environment?

110 of 18 Interview Questions