Product support manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Product support manager Interview Questions

product support manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Are you prepared to move to Orlando?

3 Answers

Yes! (I was actually very excited for new opportunity and ready to take that leap)

Yes l was actually very excited for new opportunity and ready to take that leap

Yes less actually very excited for new opportunity and ready to take leap

How would you release stress from the team

1 Answer

Tell me about your experience as a support manager.

1 Answer

Tell me about your current role and what your responsibilities are.

1 Answer

Why choose DFS to apply for?

1 Answer

Since I came from a more wholesale distribution immediate background they wanted to know if I would be comfortable dealing with a more straight retail environment.

1 Answer

Talked about past experience. One of the questions they asked is how to make a PB&J sandwich. There was also a critical thinking question: Suppose that you are standing in a hallway next to 3 light switches, which are all off. There is another room down the hallway, where there are 3 incandescent light bulbs – each light bulb is operated by one of the switches in the hallway. Because the light bulbs are in another room, you can not see them since you are standing in the hallway. How would you figure out which switch operates which light bulb, if you can only go the room with the light bulbs one time, and only one time? Then they emailed me a an assessment test which was about 30 min long. They also asked if you downloaded the app and tried the trial version.

1 Answer

History, background, knowledge of software dev and agile processes.

1 Answer

What would people who know you say about you.

110 of 24 Interview Questions