Production Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Glassdoor Logo

Find jobs for Production Coordinator

Production Coordinator Interview Questions

Production coordinator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

A common question these days is what is your worst quality, which they did ask me. Also, they asked me the biggest predicament I had ever been in with my former company, and they wanted to know how I dealt with that.

1 Answer

The answer I gave for their first question regarding my worst quality is during times my supervisor wasn't around or busy, I would experience some trepidation answering on behalf of our department because I understood the ramifications that may result from the answer I gave. Regarding the second question of my biggest predicament at my previous job which was a television studio/production & post production house in DC, I would greet the talent for the different shows, and take them to the green room prior to them receiving make-up & going on the set. I had been instructed by my boss to ensure all clients were comfortable because in that industry word travels fast and our reputation was incredibly important to the company. Without naming names, I was told by the client to ensure his door was to stay shut and to go get him sheep's milk. Our studios were at 7th street & Massachusetts Avenue in NW DC (very close to the Verizon Center & Chinatown); to keep my answer succinct it was harder than initially thought to find goat's milk for this individual, but I did succeed. There was no appreciation what so ever from him when I delivered it, but I wasn't working for appreciation.

They asked if I can learn new processes quickly.

1 Answer

This was several years ago, and I honestly cannot remember a difficult question. I was asked about my background and why I would be good for the position. It was more of a conversational interview rather than an interrogative one, which I much prefer.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for Forever 21?

1 Answer

Do you have reliable transportation

Do a project for us?

1 Answer

Based on your resume, your career seems to be leading to a more of a creative path regardless of what you may have said today. I worry that you will not be happy in this position. Where do you see your career going?

1 Answer

How would I handle a conflict situation especially if the required parts are needed for several different departments and each department had the same deadline.

1 Answer

Manager said- Ive only skimmed your resume. Tell me about yourself. Do you have any questions for me?

1 Answer

Asked me about myself- wanted to make sure my personality was a good fit. They asked what I deem a successful work day to include.

110 of 254 Interview Questions