Production Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Production Engineer Interview Questions

"When interviewing to be a production engineer, you will likely be asked many technical questions about your understanding of manufacturing processes. Interviewers will want to determine whether you will be able to find ways to improve their production processes, whether that be through increasing safety, reducing waste, or increasing output. They will also be concerned about your ability to simplify the explanation of complicated processes to workers and managers who do not have the same education in engineering as you do. Production engineers are required to have at least a bachelor's degree in engineering."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Name one time you gained someones trust

Algorithm to find 3 integers adding up to 0

2 Answers

Hiw can u define yourself.

1 Answer

From boss' boss: Are you ready to make money for us? He's a busy man so he is a man of a few words. He did not say much more.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with a coworker. No technical questions were asked- strictly behavioral.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for ConocoPhillips?

General questions STAR based interview

1 Answer

I noted that they had aggressive product deployment schedule (that one had little control over) that may required occasional OT or an weekend to get it out the door, that was fine and I understood it came with the nature of the work. I asked if they had a comp time i.e. work a Saturday and take a Monday off for example with mgt approval?

Describe your biggest weakness

1 Answer

Tell us what your opinion is on diversity

1120 of 167 Interview Questions