Production Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Production Engineering Interview Questions

Production engineering interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Details of Artificial lift technology I had experience with. how to design one?

1 Answer

System support for Artificial lift technology, are: 1. Expert System: the more data is used increasingly smaller errors displayed on the executive summary report. 2. Fuzzy Logic: System will assign frequently used data or show up and can be used as a parameter for controlling the calculation and time in the system. 3. Neuro Network: as a distribution to support decisions related to the unit automatically generated from the Expert System and Fuzzy Logic. Thankyou,

Do you see operators as a good source of information?

2 Answers

Only one tech question that wasn't a brain teaser- technical job related question was about line balance. There's 3 tools in a row with known stabilities. You know the second tool is very unstable but you need to meet demand.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you had to step outside of your role to solve an important problem, how did you do it and what was the result?

1 Answer

Why wouldn't you want a root DNS server to answer queries for you, instead of delegating you to an authoritative server?

4 Answers

For a given set of software checkins, write a program that will determine which part along the branch where the fault lies.

4 Answers

What options do you have, nefarious or otherwise, to stop people on a wireless network you are also on (but have no admin rights to) from hogging bandwidth by streaming videos?

3 Answers

Explain everything that happens over the network when a client tries to access a website.

2 Answers

Are you familiar with our business and are you comfortable with it?

1 Answer

The systems interview was more open ended than I expected

110 of 191 Interview Questions