Production Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Production Interview Questions

3,679

Production interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about a time when you had to make a decision without all the information you needed to make the decision. What was the decision and what was the outcome.

5 Answers

That is a very good question. I don't have an answer, can we come back to this one at the end? Once we came back to it I answered with having to decide whether to schedule weekend O.T. by 7am Thursday when much more relevant information typically comes in between 7:30am Thursday to close of business Fridays.

When I don't have all the information I need to make a decision, I try to pool my resources and gather information. Do some research, ask other employees, so that I can be as educated as possible going into the decision. Then I trust my leadership skills and if the outcome is not as expected, I would try to make further decisions that could help the situation.

I was asked how much lean and safety experience I had.

Give an example of a scheduling challenge you faced, and how you solved it.

1 Answer

Can you carry more than 25 pounds?

1 Answer

If you had a price to negotiate with one source that were not meeting that price, what would you do?

1 Answer

How would you deal with not being able to deliver on time?

1 Answer

Details of Artificial lift technology I had experience with. how to design one?

1 Answer

Only one tech question that wasn't a brain teaser- technical job related question was about line balance. There's 3 tools in a row with known stabilities. You know the second tool is very unstable but you need to meet demand.

1 Answer

Management wanted to know how I would proceed to resolve a customer's issue, such as an application malfunction.

Tell me about a time when you had to step outside of your role to solve an important problem, how did you do it and what was the result?

1 Answer

Do you see operators as a good source of information?

2 Answers